You're going to need Huel to make it.
Introductory offer. Free Huel Shaker and T-shirt with all first orders of HuelBuy Huel
Baked Toffee Apple
- 2 scoops Vanilla Huel 1 baked apple
- 1 tsp Toffee flavour (or whatever the equivalent is in the tiny sample pouch)
- 350ml milk (I used Hemp)
- For the baked apples you need:
- Eating apples
- Raisins and Cranberries mix
- Maple Syrup /Golden Syrup or your other favourite syrup.
- Remove the core from the apples with an apple corer
- Place the apples on a baking dish and stuff the cores with the raisins and cranberries until half full
- Pour over about 1/2 tsp of the syrup and then fill to the top with more of the dried fruit
- Pour over another 1/2 tsp of syrup and bake in the oven at 180C for 20 mins
- Enjoy with ice cream or yoghurt but remember to reserve one to make your toffee apple smoothie!