You're going to need Huel to make it.
Introductory offer. Free Huel Shaker and T-shirt with all first orders of HuelBuy Huel
Makes 700g (about 15 small pancakes)
- 200g oat flour (oats blended into flour)
- 60g Unflavoured & Unsweetened Huel
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 375ml hazelnut milk
- ½ a banana
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend into a nice smooth batter. Let stand for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Place a lightly oiled, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Using ¼ cup portions for 15 small pancakes or ½ cup portions for 7 large pancakes, ladle the batter into the pan.
- Once golden underneath, flip the pancake over and cook for a further minute or until golden and cooked through.
- Serve with fresh fruit, grated coconut or any toppings you enjoy.