You're going to need Huel to make it.
Introductory offer. Free Huel Shaker and T-shirt with all first orders of HuelBuy Huel
Spicy Tomato & Beetroot Soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp chilli
- 1 scoop UU Huel
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 400g tinned tomatoes
- 150mg beetroot juice
- 250ml coconut milk or non dairy milk
- In a large stockpot, head the oil and sauté the onions on medium high heat until translucent.
- Add the spices and Huel, fry until fragrant.
- Add the crushed tomatoes to the pot, stir to combine and bring to a simmer and cook 5 more minutes. This allows the flavors to mingle a little.
- Turn off the heat and carefully pour the tomato mixture into the jar of a blender. Add the coconut milk, salt and pepper and blend on high/liquify setting until smooth. Taste and adjust spices to your preference.