You're going to need Huel to make it.
Introductory offer. Free Huel Shaker and T-shirt with all first orders of HuelBuy Huel
- 2 scoops Huel
- 2 scoops plain flour
- 2 scoops dark brown sugar
- 1/2 scoop rapeseed oil
- 1 scoop oat milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Measure ingredients with your Huel scoop.
- Mix the dry ingredients together. Make a well in the centre and add the oil and milk. Mix together well and knead briefly.
- Roll out to about 5mm thick on a floured surface and cut into shapes.
- Bake at 180C for 8 minutes or until the edges are just beginning to colour.