5 Protein Mocktails To Try This Party Season
Want to up your protein and cut your alcohol intake? Say hello to the protein mocktail
We’ve rolled into November and the Google searches for how to survive party season have rocketed. But you wanna know a little Christmas party survival tip? Go easy on the cocktails, and embrace the protein mocktail.
Not only will you be cutting down your alcohol intake, but you’ll also be setting yourself up with a delicious treat, keeping your nutrition in check (if you use Huel, of course), and getting a muscle-building boost. Here’s five plant-based, Huel-approved protein mocktail recipes to get you started.
5 Protein Mocktail Recipes With A Huel Twist
Dirty Monkey Mocktail
- 250ml oat milk
- ½ scoop Huel Banana Black Edition
- ½ scoop Huel Salted Caramel Black Edition
- ½ banana
- Vegan chocolate sauce (optional)
- Vegan whipped cream (optional)
- Pour 250ml of oat milk into the blender.
- Then add half a scoop of Banana Black Edition, half a scoop of Salted Caramel Black Edition, and half a banana.
- Fill the blender with ice. Blend.
- Pour into glass and enjoy.
- Optional: Before pouring your mocktail, squeeze some vegan chocolate sauce around the sides of the glass. Once poured top with vegan whipped cream and a banana slice.
Strawbs & Cream Protein Mocktail
- Cut the leaves off your strawberries, and slice in half.
- Put the strawberries in a cocktail shaker and lightly mash with a cocktail shaker.
- Add your oat milk, Huel Complete Protein, ice cream and ice.
- Shake your shaker. Or blend.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy.
- Optional: Squirt some vegan whipped cream on top to make your protein mocktail even more moreish.
- Pour the coconut water, coconut cream, Huel Vanilla Complete Protein, passionfruit syrup, and ice into a blender.
- Pour into a glass, garnish with a drizzle of the passionfruit syrup over the top, and enjoy.
- Add oat milk to your Huel shaker, then your Complete Protein.
- Screw on the lid and shake hard for 10 seconds.
- Pour the cold brew coffee into a glass with ice.
- Very carefully pour over the Complete Protein. See if you can make a layer!
- Pour the coconut milk, frozen pineapple, Huel Vanilla Complete Protein, and ice into a blender.
- Pour into a glass, and enjoy.