You Need to Try These Mouth-Watering Game Day Snacks Recipes
Amped for the big game on Sunday? Pair your excitement with an epic, nutrient-rich spread that’s crazy-tasty and easy to put together. Yup, we’re forking up the good stuff — Huel style.
Sit back, get comfy, and enjoy the spread. Let’s be honest: Football comes second to these awesome snacks. So, why not go all out?
How to make Huel Buffalo Mac & Cheeze
- 4 scoops (204g) of Mac & Cheeze
- 2 cups (470g) tepid water
- 3 tbsp Frank's Red Hot (40g)
- Vegan cheese, grated (¼ cup, 30g)
- Panko breadcrumbs, toasted (little less than ¼ cup, 15g)
- Parsley, chopped (optional)
Mix in some cayenne pepper when combining Mac & Cheeze and water if you're after an extra kick. Alternatively, drizzle some more hot sauce to the baked Mac & Cheeze.
- Preheat oven to 250C (480F)
- Add Mac & Cheeze into a bowl with water and hot sauce and stir well until well combined.
- Add the mixture into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the vegan cheese evenly over the mixture and top with the breadcrumbs.
- Place the baking dish into the preheated oven for 10 minutes
- Sprinkle some freshly parsley on the top and enjoy!
Nutritional information (per serving)
Calories: ~470 kcals
How to make Huel Nachos
- 2 scoops (97g) Huel Hot & Savory Mexican Chilli
- ⅓ Cup (50g) cherry tomatoes
- ½ small red onion
- 1 ripe avocado
- Lime juice (½)
- 10oz (300g) tortilla chips
- ⅔ Cup (80g) vegan cheese of choice
- Vegan sour cream
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Jalapeños (optional)
Huel Mexican Chili Hot & Savoury
- Add 2 scoops (97g) into a heat proof container.
- Add water and microwave as per back of pack instructions.
- Chop ⅓ cup cherry tomatoes as chunky or finely as you like.
- Finely chop ½ a red onion.
- Mix together well, add extra cilantro (optional).
- Mash your avocado in a bowl w/ a squeeze of lime juice (½ a lime).
- Add a tablespoon of your salsa.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Scatter your tortilla chips on a microwaveable plate, top with your cheese of choice and microwave for 1 minute.
- Generously dollop your Huel Mexican Chilli on top of the vegan cheese.
- Load up with your guac, sour cream & salsa
- Sprinkle with extra cilantro to serve, and enjoy!
- Can’t find vegan sour cream? Make your own! Mix equal parts vegan yoghurt & vegan mayo & a squeeze of lemon.
- Like it hot? Add some extra kick into your Huel H&S and top with lots of jalapeños.
- Really want to impress your friends? Make the tortilla chips from Huel Powder! Recipe here.
Calories: 442 kcals