Red lentil falafels
- 200g cooked split red lentils
- 30g fresh coriander
- 30g parsley
- 5 garlic cloves (peeled)
- 1 green chilli pepper (de-seeded)
- 1 red onion (peeled and quartered)
- 2 tbsp tahini paste
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened & Unflavoured Huel (add 1 more if the mixture is too loose)
- Olive oil spray
Preheat the oven to 190°C / fan 170°C / gas 5. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a food processor, pulse all the ingredients except Huel and oil until combined. Make sure not to over-blend the mixture; you still want some crumbs.
Stir in the Huel – just 1 tablespoon at a time. Form into 12 evenly sized patties, spray with olive oil and bake for 18-20 minutes.
Serve with a tahini dressing. Use in salads or sandwiches.